Half-breeds are individuals with parents of different races. Most half-breeds go through life with no lineage or family, only the obviously monstrous features that show through, regardless. Monstrous parents of half-breeds abandon their children because they are weak, liabilities to the tribe. Human parents of half-breeds abandon their children because the taboos of choosing to lie with a monster are as harsh as the scars of choosing not to. Despite the early-life rejection, half-breeds have the freedom to make whatever they want of their lives, limited only by the limitations others impose on them.
Half-breed trolls are known for their low intelligence.
Known Half-breeds Edit
- Benn'joon, half Taurin (Krunch) half Blue Elf (Tah'vraay)
- Unnamed daughter, half Taurin (Ray'd Bool) half Elf (Leena)
LFG Adventures traitsEdit
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 to any one ability score.
Speed: 30 feet.
Racial abilities: Taurin have three racial abilities.
- Intimidating: Half-breeds receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks due to their fearsome nature.
- Half-Blood: Half-breeds count as humans for any effect related to race.
- Monstrous Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-breed is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.